Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Beautiful Black and White


It never fails...I can't get a decent smile in front of the camera from her these days. Five year olds seem to have this silly cheesy camera face that can frustrate even the best of photographers! But let her be herself and this is what you get...What was she thinking? I love her dreamy look...this is a portrait I'll never tire of...

 This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com


Photo Challenge Submission

19 comments:

  1. I really like the story this photo tells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, I love how she has a dreamy look on her face and she is holding up her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this really is beautiful. It almost has an enchanted feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine being her at this moment.... childhood utter bliss :) Great capture

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me it works if I say to my baby girl to stay serious. It has the opposite effect and I get true smiles and real laughter. :))

    Your photo is very beautiful. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. very magical, love the look and feel from this image

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an enchanting photo! You captured a really beautiful moment and the composition is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely shot and great composition!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dreamy look you've created. Beautiful and mystifying!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love the framing from the tree, and the way she's holding her skirt like she's tip-toeing and not wanting to disturb the peace and quiet. Love it!

    ReplyDelete